News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Toll road from San Antonio to Georgetown

Started by sunshine, April 03, 2015, 07:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine

We are coming from Laredo Texas en route to Texarkana and would like to take advantage of the toll roads.  Where do we access the toll road  -----what hwy number are we looking for........   any information you can provide would be helpful.

kphoger

As you are approaching San Antonio, take the exit for I-410 East, then follow that to I-10 East. Then, near the town of Seguin, exit for Toll-130 and follow that all the way back to I-35 at Georgetown. There is NO cash accepted on part of that toll road, only pay-by-mail and TxTag. I've driven out southbound only, less than a year ago, and it's a fine drive, avoiding the worst of San Antonio traffic and all of Austin.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kphoger

Edit to add:

Your location states Ajijic. If you are driving a Mexican-plated vehicle, then you basically get a free pass on the toll roads, as the toll road authority has no access to Mexico's version of DMV records, meaning they cannot send you a bill. If, however, you are driving a US-plated vehicle, then it depends on what state it's tagged in.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.