News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

The universe according to MMM

Started by Max Rockatansky, December 21, 2022, 12:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think MMM really is?

Wesley Crusher
George Santos
Peewee Herman
Morshu from the Zelda CDi games
Potara fused FritzOwl and Kernals12 (KernalsOwl)
George Soros
Wesley Santos (Wesley Crusher and George Santos fusion)

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: roadman65 on March 01, 2023, 03:20:17 PM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on March 01, 2023, 03:17:48 PM
Quote from: roadman65 on March 01, 2023, 03:16:54 PM
Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on March 01, 2023, 01:50:09 PM
Taxing the Rich much higher amounts, and also the revenue generated by those strict tolerance speed ticketing cameras that trigger once you exceed the next prime number over the 67 mph speed limit.

The problem is the rich run Washington. Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, even when Bush was head of state he had billions and still does.  They won't let themselves be taxed even though some of them claim they're for higher taxes. You know that. That's why your political life is as active as your sex life remember.
You are right, but let's not get into politics here.

Nope I'm done, but this guy thinks money in our nation can fund his silly ideas.
Even if the rich were taxed fairly there are about 10000 other better things to spend our money on than MMM's ideas.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

kphoger

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 23, 2023, 09:14:58 PM
Psychology major does give good insight in how to keep a troll gag going for this long, I'm not admitting to anything, just saying  ;-)

You're only here for Fictional and Off-topic.  You're a troll.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

webny99

Quote from: Scott5114 on February 23, 2023, 09:27:56 PM
I would be comfortable with using this post as an indicator of intent in making a forum management decision. Just saying.

If that decision could be moving this thread, that would be GREAT.  :cheers:

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: kphoger on March 01, 2023, 03:27:01 PM
Psychology major does give good insight in how to keep a troll gag going for this long, I'm not admitting to anything, just saying  ;-)

Hey, those are my top 2 boards as well!  :rolleyes: Though I do read and post in basically every board except for some of the regional boards if I have no knowledge of those regions.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: webny99 on March 01, 2023, 03:28:57 PM
Quote from: Scott5114 on February 23, 2023, 09:27:56 PM
I would be comfortable with using this post as an indicator of intent in making a forum management decision. Just saying.

If that decision could be moving this thread, that would be GREAT.  :cheers:
I think it's another decision. That might be even more GREAT!

roadman65

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on March 01, 2023, 03:29:26 PM

Hey, those are my top 2 boards as well!  :rolleyes: Though I do read and post in basically every board except for some of the regional boards if I have no knowledge of those regions.

You have no knowledge of your own region. You post about US 93 in Nevada, that you know nothing about.
How can you say you don't post where you don't know.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

kphoger

Key part highlighted.  This guy has nothing to add to the conversation except rants and made-up stuff.
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: roadman65 on March 01, 2023, 03:33:06 PM

You have no knowledge of your own region. You post about US 93 in Nevada, that you know nothing about.
Huh? You talking to me? I just said that I don't post in regional boards much because I don't know a ton about those regions.

roadman65

You means like lines across Grand Canyon and to rant about the Thruway speed limit in Yonkers not to his highness criteria as being too low.

Sheryl Crowe

roadman65

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on March 01, 2023, 03:36:32 PM
Quote from: roadman65 on March 01, 2023, 03:33:06 PM

Huh? You talking to me? I just said that I don't post in regional boards much because I don't know a ton about those regions.

Sorry I thought you were that troll.  I thought he said what you said.

Sheryl Crowe

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: roadman65 on March 01, 2023, 03:38:12 PM
You means like lines across Grand Canyon and to rant about the Thruway speed limit in Yonkers not to his highness criteria as being too low.
I think that you meant to quote MMM, not me.

ethanhopkin14

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on March 01, 2023, 03:39:48 PM

Wait, are we building that Grand Canyon super bridge carrying an interstate?  I think four interstates should cross the Grand Canyon with a 5-level stack interchange in mid-air. 

roadman65

Why is KPhoger talking to you as he would Triple M. He's got me confused now.

I'm getting mangled myself in quotes.

Sheryl Crowe

roadman65

Quote from: ethanhopkin14 on March 01, 2023, 03:42:20 PM

Wait, are we building that Grand Canyon super bridge carrying an interstate?  I think four interstates should cross the Grand Canyon with a 5-level stack interchange in mid-air. 

Don’t forget the helipads on each end of that structure for his helicopters for runaway trucks.

Sheryl Crowe

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: ethanhopkin14 on March 01, 2023, 03:42:20 PM

In Cities Skylines, I did build a city on a grand canyon map. And I did build highways over and through it. But I also build a monorail over it, and MMM hates trains.

kphoger

Quote from: roadman65 on March 01, 2023, 03:42:27 PM
Why is KPhoger talking to you as he would Triple M. He's got me confused now.

Huh?  I'm not allowed to talk to |Roadgeekteen| now?  He posted something, and I quoted it to reply to him–to say, in fact, that he isn't like |MultiDozenMiler|.
Male pronouns, please.

roadman65

Quote from: kphoger on March 01, 2023, 03:34:02 PM

Key part highlighted.  This guy has nothing to add to the conversation except rants and made-up stuff.

No this here sounds like you’re criticizing Roadgeekteen and talking as he were MMM.  After all that does fit the trolls MO.

Sheryl Crowe

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: roadman65 on March 01, 2023, 03:55:34 PM

No this here sounds like you're criticizing Roadgeekteen and talking as he were MMM.  After all that does fit the trolls MO.
No, he criticized MMM, I made a similarity to him, Kphoger said that I was not like him because of the highlighted stuff, and noted that MMM is different from me because MMM does not add anything to the conversation.

kphoger

Quote from: roadman65 on March 01, 2023, 03:55:34 PM
No this here sounds like you're criticizing Roadgeekteen and talking as he were MMM.  After all that does fit the trolls MO.

Here, I split them all out for you.  I said that the key part of RGT's post is that he posts in all different boards–not just in one or two like MMM.  In contrast, I said, MMM has nothing of substance to add to the roadgeek conversation in general.
Male pronouns, please.

MultiMillionMiler

Taxing the Rich much higher amounts, and also the revenue generated by those strict tolerance speed ticketing cameras that trigger once you exceed the next prime number over the 67 mph speed limit.

The problem is the rich run Washington. Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, even when Bush was head of state he had billions and still does.  They won't let themselves be taxed even though some of them claim they're for higher taxes. You know that. That's why your political life is as active as your sex life remember.

You don't vote.

Both a sex filled and politically filled life are meaningless. I don't vote because both sides are assholes who can't ever conceive of a "middleground" in their black and white view on everything.

Also, for those claiming I don't understand physics. Two cars are approaching either other at 80 mph. What's the head on collision speed if one drifts over the line?

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on March 01, 2023, 04:00:59 PM

Both a sex filled and politically filled life are meaningless. I don't vote because both sides are assholes who can't ever conceive of a "middleground" in their black and white view on everything.

Pot meet kettle

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on March 01, 2023, 04:01:55 PM

Pot meet kettle

Sounds like an empty existence to me.  Never participate and wonder why your opinion is ignored/not valued.

kphoger

I don't vote because both sides are assholes who can't ever conceive of a "middleground" in their black and white view on everything.

That's what voting in the primaries is for.  Vote for the less-assholic candidates in the primaries.
Male pronouns, please.

Roadgeekteen

MMM what you need to learn about politics is that voting is often choosing the lesser of 2 evils. And it's sometimes important to get the lesser evil in over the greater evil.

Hobart

You don't vote.

Also, for those claiming I don't understand physics. Two cars are approaching either other at 80 mph. What's the head on collision speed if one drifts over the line?

Former libertarian here! Have you ever heard of voting third party?

Technically, the collision speed remains at 80 miles an hour. The impact speed on one driver relative to the other is 160 miles an hour. You're lucky I replied to this, because you worded the question so poorly that a lot of people would be unable to interpret it, even if they took Physics I: Mechanics.

However, two cars won't hit each other anyways; the road is sparse, and you said yourself people should be able to drive perfectly at 80 miles an hour through a construction zone while avoiding construction workers. Another car is significantly easier to avoid than construction workers. Be consistent! It'll make you look less horrible than you do normally!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.