News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Anyone interested in a small Tulsa meet next Friday and Saturday?

Started by bugo, April 23, 2012, 04:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

Myself and another road guy are planning on meeting next Friday, the 27th and going into the 28th.  We have a trip around Oklahoma planned, but we have no itinerary.  I would like to see the Gloss Mountains and Little Sahara.  A panhandle trip would probably be too much for one day.  If anybody is interested in riding along, just let us know.  We'll be leaving out pretty early on Saturday morning and we probably won't be back until late.

blawp

US71

Quote from: bugo on April 23, 2012, 04:34:20 AM
Myself and another road guy are planning on meeting next Friday, the 27th and going into the 28th.  We have a trip around Oklahoma planned, but we have no itinerary.  I would like to see the Gloss Mountains and Little Sahara.  A panhandle trip would probably be too much for one day.  If anybody is interested in riding along, just let us know.  We'll be leaving out pretty early on Saturday morning and we probably won't be back until late.

Wish I could, but I'm already committed to the Memphis meet.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Alps

I am another road guy. Memphis is just too far (I'd have to skip some fun things over the next couple of days), hence staying in Oklahoma.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Alps

Jeremy and I headed out to see Little Sahara (bring your dirtbike, apparently) and Glass/Gloss Mountains (one of the only sceneries in Oklahoma). Route was approximately US 64 and OK 45 westward, circling around and down 51A to 33 eastward, with a couple of trusses and old alignments thrown in.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.