News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

What's up from Tampa, FL

Started by BigRTM, September 29, 2016, 10:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRTM

What's up everyone? I am an actual Tampa native (a rarity) here who has always had an interest in roads, signs, traffic lights, and things of the such. So you can imagine how happy I was to come across this forum a few days ago. I am glad to join the group!

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Alex

Welcome to the board from somewhere nearby!

TR69

Welcome from a non-native Kentuckian.

BigRTM

Quote from: Alex on September 30, 2016, 07:37:34 AM
Welcome to the board from somewhere nearby!

Yeah. I live in the University/Sulphur Springs area, near Nebraska Ave. and Busch Blvd./Fowler Ave.

7/8

jbnati27

briantroutman

Quote from: BigRTM on September 29, 2016, 10:52:03 PM
What's up everyone? I am an actual Tampa native (a rarity) here who has always had an interest in roads, signs, traffic lights, and things of the such. So you can imagine how happy I was to come across this forum a few days ago. I am glad to join the group!

Hello there!

I don't think I've encountered a single native my entire time here–or at least they didn't identify themselves as such. Almost everyone I encounter has a verry strong NY or NJ accent–with a few MAs thrown in for good measure.

jwolfer

Welcome from across the state in Jacksonville

SignGeek101

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

FLRoads

Quote from: BigRTM on September 29, 2016, 10:52:03 PM

Glad to have you on the board! Though not a Tampa native, I am a Florida native currently living in the Tampa area.

noelbotevera

Welcome from the place virtually opposite from yours!

Windfarmer

Quote from: TR69 on September 30, 2016, 08:32:46 AM
Welcome from a non-native Kentuckian.

Rather, welcome from a native Kentuckian!
This account has been mostly abandoned as of 11 January 2018.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.