News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from Massachusetts

Started by MATraveler128, January 03, 2022, 06:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MATraveler128

Hello guys. I am a 20 year old college student that has been interested in roads since I was a kid. and after several years as a guest, I have decided to make an account. I enjoy making maps and following various highway projects across my area and the United States. I am also big on traveling and seeing new places. I look forward to discussing roads and my travels in this forum.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

SectorZ

Welcome to the forum! As you can tell I am also from Massachusetts.

hotdogPi

Same here. Also from Massachusetts.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

kevinb1994

Hello from Florida! Massachusetts is nice, but I've yet to visit the Boston area (for example).

MATraveler128

Thank you. Boston is a cool city to check out. Very historic too.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

ozarkman417

Welcome from Southwest Missouri, from someone who has never been to New England.

kevinb1994

Quote from: BlueOutback7 on January 03, 2022, 07:38:37 PM
Thank you. Boston is a cool city to check out. Very historic too.
No problem. Yes it is, so I've heard. Just need to get the chance to visit. Maybe someday.

Roadgeekteen

Welcome! I'm also from Massachusetts.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

jlam

Welcome from CO! I have never been to or anywhere near MA, so it is way up there on my must-visit list.

SkyPesos

7/8

Welcome from Ontario! MA is the closest state I've yet to visit, but I hope to visit when travelling becomes easier again.

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.