News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

NFL 2010

Started by golden eagle, September 14, 2010, 12:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickmastfan67

Here we go STEELERS!!!!!!

english si

Black Eyed Peas - yuck, I'd rather have more of the bad punditry the BBC is putting on - with no commercials I'm almost fed up with them already, as their banter isn't funny. At least they aren't explaining every single thing that's going on (though that was useful 2 years ago, when I hadn't seen a game of American football before and had no clue to begin with).

Speaking of black eyes, why do they do those black smears under their eyes? Speaking as someone for whom football is a game played predominantly with the feet, it's pretty alien to me.

74/171FAN

Packers win SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Now the question is how long they will remain defending Super Bowl Champions as I don't think there's going to be a season next year because of the proposed lockout if there isn't a CBA.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

rickmastfan67

Congrats to the Packers.  The Steelers just didn't bring their A-game tonight.  If those turnovers didn't happen, it might have been a completely different game.

At least you didn't guys didn't get to see our local stations post game coverage.  They were talking to one of our reporters (WPXI NBC-11 — also does the news on FOX-53 here) over at the University of Pittsburgh and it seems too many of the students were drunk..... They crowded the TV camera to the point you couldn't see the reporter and were saying "FUCK THE PACKERS"  and also using the middle finger.  The cut the feed as quickly as possible and the people in the studio had the "Oh crap, we're so going to get fined by the FCC' faces.

Brandon

Quote from: english si on February 06, 2011, 08:14:57 PM
Speaking of black eyes, why do they do those black smears under their eyes? Speaking as someone for whom football is a game played predominantly with the feet, it's pretty alien to me.

They're for glare.  The black under the eyes cuts down on glare (even inside a dome) sort of like a pair of sunglasses.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

PAHighways

The Steelers didn't play great, but they'll get them tomorrow night in Game 2 to even the series.

Henry

So the Bears' biggest rivals won the Super Bowl...As much as I wanted Chicago to be in it, at least I can take comfort in the fact that an NFC North opponent won. Hopefully it'll be da Bears' turn next season! (whenever that "next season" comes)
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.