National Boards > General Highway Talk

Themed street names

<< < (58/58)

SEWIGuy:

--- Quote from: chrisdiaz on October 24, 2022, 10:24:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: Road Hog on October 23, 2022, 11:48:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: chrisdiaz on October 23, 2022, 09:57:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Poiponen13 on October 23, 2022, 02:54:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Road Hog on June 29, 2020, 01:43:40 AM ---Regarding the naming of streets after presidents ó there is a new subdivision the next town over that manages to do it alphabetically!

Adams

Buchanan

Coolidge

Delano

Eisenhower

Ford

Garfield

That's where it ends. I guess Harrison (both iterations) would be next. Followed by Johnson (twice as well), than Kennedy, Lincoln and a rock-paper-scissors among Madison, Monroe, Millard, McKinley and Milhous.

No I's unless you wanted to double up with an Ike.

--- End quote ---
Where is the subdivision in question?

--- End quote ---

Not OP, but itís in Celina, Texas with the coordinates (33.3126760, -96.6655886)

--- End quote ---
Celina address but technically in the city of Weston. The subdivision is Van Buren Estates.

--- End quote ---
Glad to see South Carolina isn't the only place with the postal address being one town and being incorporated within another  :-D

--- End quote ---

You should see the "lake country" of Waukesha, WI.  I have a friend who lives in the Town of Delafield, but his mailing address is Pewaukee and his kids are in the Hartland school district.

Flint1979:
I know someone with a Freeland address, Freeland phone number and Hemlock schools and they live in Midland County. Freeland is in Saginaw County, so is Hemlock and both have their own school districts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version