News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Is West Michigan on the verge of an oil boom?

Started by Stephane Dumas, May 16, 2011, 01:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desert Man

well...I happen to know you Steph. I kept in touch with some friends in the Totally spies forums.

Thanks for the news item, the world needs more oil than ever and the price of oil climbed again to over $4.50 a gallon in Southern Cal. The problem is whenever high driving demand occurs, the price increases.

There used to be oil refineries in the southern California coasts (i.e. Santa Barbara, Ventura, Long Beach, etc.) and within the city limits of L.A., one reason for the founding of Beverly Hills in the 1930s. I heard their high school has 2 pumps in shape of palm trees in the campus (still there?).
Get your kicks...on Route 99! Like to turn 66 upside down. The other historic Main street of America.

golden eagle

With the way Michigan's economy has been battered, they definitely need something good going on there. I hope this does happen.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.