News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Arlington(TX): Interchange at IH 30 and SH 360 construction

Started by MaxConcrete, September 25, 2014, 07:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxConcrete

New photos taken this week are posted on the official site. 6 of the 8 connectors are open and the remaining two connectors are mostly done, with some final work remaining at the SH 360 northbound exit ramp.
https://www.keep30360moving.org/images/interchange/

I think the freeway work may be done by the end of this year. Finally! Eight years after the contract award in 2015. It looks like work on Six Flags Boulevard will lag, extending well into 2024.

www.DFWFreeways.com
www.HoustonFreeways.com

Bobby5280

I'm not intending to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it's too bad all those flyover ramps were built as single lane ramps. I figured at least one or more movements might have been worth two lanes. Plus, those top level ramps ought to make anyone with vertigo tendencies more than a little queasy.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.