National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

Potential 2023 Grand Forks, North Dakota Meet

(1/4) > >>

Brandon:
I'm thinking of holding a road meet in Grand Forks, North Dakota next year.  There's some sights to see up there, and it's a place where no one has held a meet yet.  Please choose possible dates in the poll above, up to four choices.

webny99:
Emphasis on *some* sights to see  ;-)

oscar:

--- Quote from: webny99 on August 23, 2022, 11:00:50 PM ---Emphasis on *some* sights to see  ;-)

--- End quote ---

The most obvious sight is in Rugby ND (geographic center of North America), but that's more than two hours away, or four hours round-trip. Fargo is about an hour and a half away. Grand Forks is also a hop, skip, and jump to Winnipeg (control city for I-29 north of Grand Forks).

I've been to North Dakota a lot, often while visiting relatives in South Dakota. But even my enthusiasm for making another return visit is pretty low.

TheHighwayMan394:
I voted Memorial weekend, but it's close enough to me that I probably don't need to worry too much about the date. Western MN is where a lot of my outstanding undriven mileage is in the state, so anything that gives me a chance to clean some of that up is good news for me.

A.J. Bertin:
I'm interested, depending on timing.  I voted for May 20 but could potentially attend if it's the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.  The June dates are questionable for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version