National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

Potential 2023 Grand Forks, North Dakota Meet

<< < (4/6) > >>

A.J. Bertin:

--- Quote from: Brandon on August 30, 2022, 04:49:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: SSOWorld on August 30, 2022, 04:45:18 AM ---Brandon can correct me if I'm wrong - but he has family up there so easy to scout.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I do.  Iíve done some recon myself when Iíve been up there before.

--- End quote ---

Funny enough... my husband actually has extended family in the Grand Forks area too.  He and I are planning on taking a vacation next summer to North Dakota and some other areas out west to visit some of his family members and explore somewhat.  We are planning to spend some time in Grand Forks, but that will likely be later in the summer (completely separate from me attending this road meet if I can make it).  I've never been to Grand Forks before, but there's chance I might go there twice in 2023!

cl94:
Consider me interested. I should have plenty of PTO in the bank to burn by then.

brianreynolds:
I am interested.  If finances allow and no major family obligations arise, I will attend.

okroads:
Count me in as interested also. I'm hoping to attend more road meets in 2023 after attending none since June 2020 due to various factors.

A.J. Bertin:
Hey, Brandon... it looks like May 20 is the date that won in this poll.  Are you thinking that's the date you might host this meet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version