News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

The universe according to MMM

Started by Max Rockatansky, December 21, 2022, 12:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think MMM really is?

Wesley Crusher
George Santos
Peewee Herman
Morshu from the Zelda CDi games
Potara fused FritzOwl and Kernals12 (KernalsOwl)
George Soros
Wesley Santos (Wesley Crusher and George Santos fusion)

JoePCool14

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 24, 2023, 10:58:33 PM
Nah, I just didn't feel like adding quotation marks. My "real" post count was down to 12-13 a day, which isn't troll territory for a forum in my opinion.

You can be a troll with just a single post. There's no minimum to be considered a troll.

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

kalvado

Quote from: JoePCool14 on January 25, 2023, 09:14:31 AM
Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on January 24, 2023, 10:58:33 PM
Nah, I just didn't feel like adding quotation marks. My "real" post count was down to 12-13 a day, which isn't troll territory for a forum in my opinion.

You can be a troll with just a single post. There's no minimum to be considered a troll.
Trolling and flooding are two different sports!

MultiMillionMiler

All this reminds me of this clip from star trek:

Is the best type of trolling from the troll who is genuinely trying to help?

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

hotdogPi

I thought this thread got locked, but it's still open. Please move the discussion here.

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 04, 2023, 08:26:56 PM
What I should do is create a separate poll for who should be promoted to webmaster of the forum:

MMM
FritzOwl
Kernals12
NE2
Poiponen13

This won't happen unless Alex steps down. If he does, I would write in Scott5114, and in the election to replace Scott5114's admin position, LilianaUwU (she declined) kphoger.
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

Max Rockatansky

Are we moving the "nut rate"  talk here also? 

Max Rockatansky

Would not increasing that nut rate solve that high testosterone problem?

hotdogPi

I'm also behind, but I'm at least trying. I've found someone named [redacted, I'm not Poiponen13], but she lives 7 hours away, and we only started talking a few days ago.
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

kkt

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on February 04, 2023, 08:44:15 PM

I don't know what the body's response would be.  MMM should consult a doctor if it's that concerning to him, not pseudonymous strangers on the internet.

I understand that as an adult whatever he consults a doctor about does not get reported to his parents or whoever pays his doctor bills, unless he ask the doctor to share it.

Max Rockatansky

The urination problem you speak of, that's normal for awhile after emissions.

Quote from: kkt on February 04, 2023, 08:50:59 PM

I don't know what the body's response would be.  MMM should consult a doctor if it's that concerning to him, not pseudonymous strangers on the internet.

I understand that as an adult whatever he consults a doctor about does not get reported to his parents or whoever pays his doctor bills, unless he ask the doctor to share it.

A lot of this strikes me as someone who probably could use some sort of professional consultation in general. 

MultiMillionMiler

I did get examined by a urologist actually for that. It was minor but it lasted a couple days after rather than a few hours.

kkt

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on February 04, 2023, 08:53:06 PM
The urination problem you speak of, that's normal for awhile after emissions.

Quote from: kkt on February 04, 2023, 08:50:59 PM

A lot of this strikes me as someone who probably could use some sort of professional consultation in general. 

If he's still on his parents' health insurance, now would be a great time to do that.

kalvado

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 04, 2023, 08:58:42 PM
I did get examined by a urologist actually for that. It was minor but it lasted a couple days after rather than a few hours.
And you assume changing the moderator on a random web site would resolve the issue?

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: kalvado on February 04, 2023, 09:06:58 PM
And you assume changing the moderator on a random web site would resolve the issue?

Well, kernals does profess to have all the answers.  I'm sure he would have some sort of unproven Howard Hughes-tech suggestion for MMM.

Scott5114

Quote from: 1 on February 04, 2023, 08:33:27 PM
I thought this thread got locked, but it's still open. Please move the discussion here.

What I should do is create a separate poll for who should be promoted to webmaster of the forum:

MMM
FritzOwl
Kernals12
NE2
Poiponen13

This won't happen unless Alex steps down. If he does, I would write in Scott5114, and in the election to replace Scott5114's admin position, LilianaUwU (she declined) kphoger.

Alex can't really "step down" as he owns the underlying website and pays the bills. So taking over Alex's spot would mean taking over his financial responsibilities as well. I don't know how much they are, but I would really only want to do that if the alternative was the forum closing down.

When it comes to people taking over in the event of an absence, don't sleep on the regional mods, though. They are really excellent and take care of a lot of stuff behind the scenes. They just tend to have a lower profile because...well, they're regional, so you don't see how the moderation in the regions you don't pay attention to goes.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

MultiMillionMiler

Quote from: kalvado on February 04, 2023, 09:06:58 PM

I wasn't talking about my health issues, was just joking about editing the poll.

Scott5114

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/ejaculation_frequency_and_prostate_cancer

The scientists found no evidence that frequent ejaculations mark an increased risk of prostate cancer. In fact, the reverse was true: High ejaculation frequency was linked to a decreased risk. Compared to men who reported 4—7 ejaculations per month across their lifetimes, men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 31% lower risk of prostate cancer. And the results held up to rigorous statistical evaluation even after other lifestyle factors and the frequency of PSA testing were taken into account.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

roadman65

MMM
FritzOwl
Kernals12
NE2
Poiponen13

This won't happen unless Alex steps down. If he does, I would write in Scott5114, and in the election to replace Scott5114's admin position, LilianaUwU (

MMM
FritzOwl
Kernals12
NE2
Poiponen13

she declined) kphoger.

NE2 is already a de facto moderator as he is been known to scare away new users who asked a question that was a common thorn to users several years ago.

Then one specific moderator who once knew NE2 a long time ago in person, rewards him for ridding this forum of what he thinks is a future troll.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

MultiMillionMiler

What is this obsession with NE2? And all these others users you constantly reference? How do you people even remember what so many different users say?

kirbykart

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 08, 2023, 02:31:45 PM
What is this obsession with NE2? And all these others users you constantly reference? How do you people even remember what so many different users say?

By using our brains

Max Rockatansky

A lot of us know other forum users in real life, even if it is on a name-only basis.  There is at least a dozen forum users that I would consider friends. 

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on February 08, 2023, 03:10:55 PM
A lot of us know other forum users in real life, even if it is on a name-only basis.  There is at least a dozen forum users that I would consider friends.
I don't know any of you in person, but this is a tight nit forum. Most of the time when someone responds to my post I know who they are.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

JoePCool14

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 08, 2023, 03:00:25 PM
Sounds like an obsession/harassment almost. Like with me I'm new and post alot more frequently its understandable, but there are literally 5000 people here.

How many of those 5000 actively post (or have actively posted in the past)? Maybe 500 or so?

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: JoePCool14 on February 08, 2023, 03:18:51 PM
Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 08, 2023, 03:00:25 PM
Sounds like an obsession/harassment almost. Like with me I'm new and post alot more frequently its understandable, but there are literally 5000 people here.

How many of those 5000 actively post (or have actively posted in the past)? Maybe 500 or so?
Only about 1000 of them have posted even at least 50 times. Only about 350 or so have posted at least 500 times. Out of people who post multiple times a day, it's so much less.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

kkt

Quote from: MultiMillionMiler on February 08, 2023, 02:31:45 PM

Some users just stand out, in one way or another.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.