News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Photo Posting Problems

Started by Ian, June 05, 2009, 08:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

Hey all!

I have been having trouble with posting photos of mine from my Picasa accound. Everytime I use the IMG key to post it, it comes up with a box with a red X in it like so...

...so therefore, I have to just insert a link (here was the photo BTW: http://picasaweb.google.com/Iansignal/NewJerseyTrafficSignalsAndRoadSigns#5341343957912988306)

Whats wrong?
Ian
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

deathtopumpkins

Picasa must have disabled embedding of images from there...
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

SSOWorld

Worked for me ;)

Try right clicking, then "view image" (assumption: firefox) basically getting the image directly
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Ian

Well I could also get the images off of google images because Picasa web album photos do show up there.

How do you resize?

Ian
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

deathtopumpkins

[IMG width=XXX height=XXX]URL[/IMG]
(having both width and height is optional--you only need one)
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Chris

I had longterm problems with Picasa and hotlinking pictures, that's why I switched to a Flickr Pro account.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.