News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Least favorite type of soda?

Started by Roadgeekteen, June 02, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your least favorite kind of soda?

Coke
1 (1.8%)
Coke zero
2 (3.5%)
Diet coke
5 (8.8%)
Pepsi
1 (1.8%)
Diet pepsi
6 (10.5%)
Mountain dew
5 (8.8%)
Sprite
1 (1.8%)
Orange soda
2 (3.5%)
Dr Pepper
10 (17.5%)
All of the above.
6 (10.5%)
None of the above.
18 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 57

formulanone

Quote from: Takumi on April 13, 2021, 05:30:22 PM
I once saw celery soda for sale at a grocery store. I've never had it, but I have to imagine that'd be the worst soda of all time.

Yeah, I recall it's had a pretty foul taste, though I haven't tried it in well over 30 years. Probably Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray? My grandfather liked it, so we used to keep a few cans around.

Fortunately there's about a 0% chance someone will accidentally give that in a drive-through window.

kphoger

Quote from: CoreySamson on April 13, 2021, 06:32:59 PM
My youth group once had a game involving bacon soda. Everyone said it was nasty.

A few years ago, our son tried that.  At first he claimed he liked it.  But then he quickly slowed down drinking it and didn't even come close to finishing.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Flint1979

Diet pop of any kind
Regular Pepsi. Although for some reason I do like wild Cherry Pepsi and mountain dew.

tolbs17

Big John

Takumi

Quote from: formulanone on April 13, 2021, 07:18:02 PM
Quote from: Takumi on April 13, 2021, 05:30:22 PM
I once saw celery soda for sale at a grocery store. I've never had it, but I have to imagine that'd be the worst soda of all time.

Yeah, I recall it's had a pretty foul taste, though I haven't tried it in well over 30 years. Probably Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray? My grandfather liked it, so we used to keep a few cans around.

Fortunately there's about a 0% chance someone will accidentally give that in a drive-through window.
Yeah, that's it. Not sure why that name sprung to memory so quickly when I only saw it once 20+ years ago.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Flint1979

Quote from: tolbs17 on April 13, 2021, 11:00:57 PM
Quote from: Flint1979 on April 13, 2021, 10:35:45 PM
Diet pop of any kind
Same here. But it's better for your health
I don't think any pop is good for your health.

I-55

Let's Go Purdue Basketball Whoosh

Scott5114

Quote from: Rothman on April 13, 2021, 08:01:19 AM
Those actors weren't paid enough to put that much work into trying to make that root beer sillyness work. :D

Judging from both his portrayal of Quark and as the principal in Buffy (the only other thing I've seen him in), I think Armin Shimerman is just like that.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

1995hoo

I prefer diet soda simply because the regular stuff just tastes too sweet. I don't drink soda very often, though.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

tolbs17

Quote from: 1995hoo on April 14, 2021, 07:46:13 AM
I prefer diet soda simply because the regular stuff just tastes too sweet. I don't drink soda very often, though.
Same. Iced tea and energy drinks ftw

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.