News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Hello from Southwest Ohio

Started by tq-07fan, August 28, 2020, 01:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tq-07fan

Since I was a little kid I've liked stoplights, streetlights, road signs, road maps and stuff and still do. I am originally from Dayton Ohio but now live in the Cincinnati area where I've been driving transit buses since 2001. I still enjoy riding intercity buses but I like to drive my own automobile on a lot of day trips to look at trains taking a variety of roads and highways to get there. I've looked at this site several times and finally decided to join in.

Jim

Ben114

Welcome from Massachusetts, and from a dual roads/transit geek. I hope you enjoy the forum.

kevinb1994

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts! (We're not all from Massachusetts.)
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

SectorZ

Welcome from Massachusetts. I intend on seeing how far this goes until someone outside of the state breaks the streak.

ilpt4u

Hello from Southern Illinois - just a little bit down-river from ya!

Never even been to Massachusetts :spin: but Welcome from Massachusetts!  :sombrero:

Buck87

ozarkman417

Greetings from not Massachusetts  :spin:, but another M state- Missouri!

M3100

Greetings from Southern California
(though I've been to Massachusetts too - most recently 2019).

tq-07fan

Hello to all! I guess I have been to everyone's state so far. For as much as I have been in Massachusetts I have always been a passenger on the trains, buses and MBTA vehicles and never driven in the state. No regret especially after riding with my friend and gonig through an intersection where three directions of traffic simultaneously got a green light then later on going through one of those double rotaries without slowing down. It was different... :D

So far lots of good stuff on this site, glad I joined.

Jim

amroad17

Welcome from someone across the Ohio River from you!
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

frankenroad

Welcome!   I just live a few miles from you in College Hill.
2di's clinched: 44, 66, 68, 71, 72, 74, 78, 83, 84(east), 86(east), 88(east), 96

Highways I've lived on M-43, M-185, US-127

STLmapboy

Teenage STL area roadgeek.
Missouri>>>>>Illinois

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.