News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from Upstate NY

Started by webny99, May 08, 2017, 11:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webny99

Quote from: jakeroot on May 30, 2022, 12:21:13 PM
Hey, what's the meaning behind your sig?

On April 25, 2022, I became the 20th user in forum history to Like the Forum Way, Way Too Much. And then I found that there's another way...
__ _______ ___ __ _______ _____

It meant more when I was away from the forum for a bit. I'm back for now, but decided to keep the sig.

Don't mind the part with the blanks - it can technically be decoded, but I highly doubt it would mean anything to anyone here.

Rothman

Quote from: webny99 on May 30, 2022, 01:44:16 PM
Quote from: jakeroot on May 30, 2022, 12:21:13 PM
Hey, what's the meaning behind your sig?

On April 25, 2022, I became the 20th user in forum history to Like the Forum Way, Way Too Much. And then I found that there's another way...
__ _______ ___ __ _______ _____

It meant more when I was away from the forum for a bit. I'm back for now, but decided to keep the sig.

Don't mind the part with the blanks - it can technically be decoded, but I highly doubt it would mean anything to anyone here.

Don't mind the blank parts that are just part of the sig on every one of your posts?  What is this, sixth grade?
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

webny99

Quote from: Rothman on May 31, 2022, 12:58:48 AM
What is this, sixth grade?

Kindergarten would be generous.

jlam

And what was with the "An ode to the road bestowed"  stuff under your profile?

webny99

Quote from: jlam on May 31, 2022, 10:34:43 AM
And what was with the "An ode to the road bestowed"  stuff under your profile?

That was just a rhyming experiment, but I've switched back to my previous message there.  :sombrero:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.