Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Loading takes a long time today

<< < (9/10) > >>

BlueOutback7:
Me neither. I have set mine to stay logged in forever because I sometimes have a hard time remembering passwords. My issues have really been posting in which it takes forever to post anything and my session will time out regardless of how good my wi fi is.

adventurernumber1:
This happened to me yesterday while posting, I was worried the page was going to time out but thankfully it ended up going through after a brief wait. Often times I will copy all the text in my post (to have as a backup) before clicking ďpostĒ just in case the post doesnít go through or if the page times out. By chance I didnít happen to do that while posting yesterday so that had me spooked for a second.  :-o  :-D

US 89:
Don’t know if anyone else has had this, but the slow-posting issue is back for me in the past couple days. It looks like the post itself gets made fine, but it takes forever for the webpage to load after clicking post.

Alps:

--- Quote from: US 89 on July 31, 2022, 01:08:07 AM ---Donít know if anyone else has had this, but the slow-posting issue is back for me in the past couple days. It looks like the post itself gets made fine, but it takes forever for the webpage to load after clicking post.

--- End quote ---
I'm having the 10 seconds from hitting Post to it posting, yup.

kirbykart:

--- Quote from: Alps on July 31, 2022, 01:34:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: US 89 on July 31, 2022, 01:08:07 AM ---Donít know if anyone else has had this, but the slow-posting issue is back for me in the past couple days. It looks like the post itself gets made fine, but it takes forever for the webpage to load after clicking post.

--- End quote ---
I'm having the 10 seconds from hitting Post to it posting, yup.

--- End quote ---
Me too. I expected it was my bad WiFi, I'm glad it's not just me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version