News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

hello from the cat

Started by the91fwy, April 25, 2022, 08:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the91fwy

hi all,

i am kitty (or the cat) - aka the91fwy - the 2nd one everyone in LA loves to hate (behind the 405).  i've lurked your forums and site for a long time and have used it frequently in research.  being a roadgeek since a young lad (in my 30s somewhere now) i thought it would be worthy to sign up.

i've seen quite a bit of the west and traveled the 70, the 80, the 15, the 5 quite a bit.  my travel besties are my dog and my toyota prius (nearing 200k miles).

outside of that i am a computer engineer, i enjoy nerdy things, games, enjoying the outdoors.

nice to meet you all!!

~cat

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

kevinb1994

Welcome from the other end of the Southern Transcon.

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

MATraveler128

Welcome also from Massachusetts.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

jlam

Welcome from Colorado, Cat!

US 89

the91fwy

thank you all for the warm welcomes :) - hopefully i will be paved soon

Quote from: kphoger on April 26, 2022, 09:25:50 AM
Hi there, Kitty   :wave:

~cat

vdeane

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

M3100

Welcome from another from SoCal

snowc

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.