National Boards > General Highway Talk

Highway NOT entering your home state on which you have clinched the most mileage

<< < (2/16) > >>

Big John:
I-65

TheHighwayMan394:
I-80

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: cabiness42 on May 21, 2022, 07:12:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on May 21, 2022, 07:05:53 PM ---Depends on what you mean by “home state.”  If you mean the place I was born and mostly grew up then it would be I-10 which isn’t anywhere close to Michigan.  If you mean where I live now then I-75 given it is nowhere near California.  I would say I-95 but that has been retroactively un-clinched given the gap was resolved. 

--- End quote ---

I guess by home state I mean any state you lived in for a significant amount of time since being old enough to drive. I'll leave it to each individual to determine what "significant" is.

--- End quote ---

By that definition it would be Arizona given 13 years of my adult life were spent there.  That would get pretty interesting if I couldn’t factor some pre-license clinch mileage I had as a passenger for I-75 and I-95.  Factoring all that my overall answer would be US 101 given it doesn’t enter Arizona and I clinched it post licensing age.  CA 1 would be the clear winner out of the State Routes and I-20 would be for the Interstates. 

oscar:
Not just "home state" but "home country" -- the main Trans-Canada Highway route, 3878 miles clinched, plus a short ~3 mile gap in Quebec created by the project in progress to complete Autoroute 85.

LilianaUwU:
I clinched the entirety of TCH 2 in New Brunswick at 515 km (320 miles). This is actually my longest clinch, period. While the Trans-Canada Highway does enter Québec, NB 2 doesn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version