News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by Billy F 1988, November 06, 2012, 02:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy F 1988

As you can tell from my avitar, I was born in '88 in Wyoming, but I've been raised in Montana for most of my life. I'm currently in Missoula and I like the surroundings of the city. I've heard of this site through browsing some BGS images on Bing so I figure "ah, what the heck. I'll join and mingle with some new members." Hope everyone's days are going well so far.
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

amroad17

From Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati, welcome to the forum!
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

Billy F 1988

Thanks for the welcome! :D
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

corco

Hey, welcome to the forum! Good to have more Mountain West folks here- my sister lives in Missoula and I'm from Idaho but went to school in Laramie and there's a good chance I'm moving to Deer Lodge, Montana in January.

If you're interested in Wyoming, feel free to check out my Wyoming site: http://www.wyomingroutes.org

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.