News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

New to the forum

Started by A.J. Bertin, April 26, 2009, 12:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.J. Bertin

Hello everyone!

My name is A.J. Bertin, and I just joined this forum about 15 minutes ago on April 26, 2009.  A fellow roadgeek told me about it, and I thought it would be neat to join.  I am a member of the Yahoo group Great Lakes Roads and have attended several roads meets since 2004.  I have special interests in clinching highways (primarily the state highways in Michigan), counting how many counties I visit, school buses, and taking photographs of road signs and small towns' downtown business districts.

I do not have a website and am rather old-fashioned when it comes to technology.  I do not yet have a digital camera and probably won't get one until my current film camera stops working.  The only pain right now is that, whenever I take roadgeeking trips by myself to other parts of the state that I hardly ever visit, it would be nice to know that my photo turns out before I leave and not get an opportunity to take another photo for who knows how many years before I make it back.

Anyway, feel free to email me or hit me up on AIM or Yahoo Messenger.  Thanks!
-A.J. from Michigan

Voyager

Welcome to the forum!

I was wondering what kind of film camera do you have?
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Bryant5493

Hey, A.J. -- welcome! :sombrero:

Be well,

Bryant
Check out my YouTube page (http://youtube.com/Bryant5493). I have numerous road videos of Metro Atlanta and other areas in the Southeast.

I just signed up on photobucket -- here's my page (http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/Bryant5493).

ComputerGuy

corco

Heh, you're from Wyoming too.

Welcome!

BigMattFromTexas

Welcome to the forum
BigMatt

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.