News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Good California US 80 video on YouTube

Started by 707, August 17, 2015, 02:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I found this video pretty interesting, considering its one of the only ones you'll find on old US 80. The video is from 2010, meaning the information is five years outdated. I'm saddened the Carrizo Gorge Railroad ended operations three years ago. I found the La Posta spring interesting along with the Jacumba Motel. Hopefully this great old road will be more popular someday.

andy3175

Quote from: 707 on August 17, 2015, 02:25:12 AM
I found this video pretty interesting, considering its one of the only ones you'll find on old US 80. The video is from 2010, meaning the information is five years outdated. I'm saddened the Carrizo Gorge Railroad ended operations three years ago. I found the La Posta spring interesting along with the Jacumba Motel. Hopefully this great old road will be more popular someday.

This show is narrated by Dave Scott, TV personality from KUSI Channel 9 - see more at http://www.davescottmedia.com/biography/.

He was present and broadcast live at the 2006 ceremony in Seaport Village at which US 80 was officially designated as a historic route.

Thanks for sharing!
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.