News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Bed Bath And Beyond Bankruptcy

Started by roadman65, August 07, 2023, 05:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

I seen a liquidation ad on line to rid the warehouses of merchandise. Has another big box bit the dust?
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Dough4872

Yeah Bed Bath & Beyond has gone out of business, same with Christmas Tree Shops.

brad2971

Quote from: roadman65 on August 07, 2023, 05:06:09 PM
I seen a liquidation ad on line to rid the warehouses of merchandise. Has another big box bit the dust?

The stores are still being liquidated, but Bed Bath and Beyond lives again as a website formerly known as Overstock.com: https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/?cid=331264&utm_source=google&utm_medium=pkwcpc&track=psggl&gclid=Cj0KCQjwrMKmBhCJARIsAHuEAPTVCopaxyNYJNV2zneLXGDOv59U5e9k1bIbEGS5AsH0S3lIwrkk8-YaAj0KEALw_wcB

Henry

Movie aficionados will remember it as the store where Adam Sandler bought a magical remote in Click.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

kkt

Too bad.  I like to be able to see things before I buy them.

kalvado

Quote from: kkt on August 08, 2023, 11:15:58 AM
That's part of the problem with online shopping - people treat B&M stores as Amazon showrooms.
I wonder if online retail would have to address the problem as legacy B&M shrinks.

Dough4872

Quote from: kalvado on August 08, 2023, 11:34:58 AM
Quote from: kkt on August 08, 2023, 11:15:58 AM
That's part of the problem with online shopping - people treat B&M stores as Amazon showrooms.
I wonder if online retail would have to address the problem as legacy B&M shrinks.

Yeah that is one of my major concerns with online shopping, especially clothes shopping. I like to be able to try on clothes before I buy them, unless I already know what size will fit. But I'm being forced to buy clothes online more and more since it's harder to find what I want in stores.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.