News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Lunar Launcher ('70s/'80s toy)

Started by bandit957, August 25, 2023, 10:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Anyone else remember this toy?

It looked like a little plastic gun, and you'd put little round discs on the end and fire them off. I kept losing the discs by firing them onto the neighbors' roof. The discs would disappear for good.

I also kept hurting my hand because you had to wind the discs up by turning them and sometimes they would go off.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Rothman

Quote from: bandit957 on August 25, 2023, 10:58:48 AM
Anyone else remember this toy?

It looked like a little plastic gun, and you'd put little round discs on the end and fire them off. I kept losing the discs by firing them onto the neighbors' roof. The discs would disappear for good.

I also kept hurting my hand because you had to wind the discs up by turning them and sometimes they would go off.
Sure.  People will be finding those discs for decades to come.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.