News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

All Elite Wrestling

Started by bugo, August 31, 2023, 06:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

I was a big wrestling fan from the mid-1980s until around 2000. I was a much bigger WCW and WCCW fan than a WWF fan, and when the last of those promotions, WCW, went out of business, I stopped watching it completely. 20 years later, I happened to see a hilarious promo between MJF and CM Punk that had me rolling on the floor. I did some reading and learned that the Khan family had started a new wrestling promotion called All Elite Wrestling. I decided to start watching it so I could see more of this Maxwell Jacob Friedman guy, and I now watch AEW every time it comes on. I rarely watch WWE because it just isn't very good. The AEW wrestling style is reckless and risky, and somebody is eventually going to be hurt really badly, so they'll have to tone it down so watch it now while you can. The promos aren't scripted like they are in WWE. It's a spiritual successor to WCW in a lot of ways.

Anybody else watch it?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.