News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Impromptu/"Mini" Trivia Night #3

Started by DanTheMan414, June 24, 2009, 12:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanTheMan414

Even though YanksFan did one the other night, I've been planning this for a few days, so I figure even though it will mean 3 of them this week (well, it is the summer  :D), I am planning on doing another mini-trivia night coming up on Wednesday evening, 6/24, starting at around 9:15 PM EDT/6:15 PM PDT.  I figure around 20-25 questions, and as I mentioned the last time I did this a couple of weeks back, it's going to be a variant version of our typical trivia nights.  How?  Drop by to find out.  If you haven't participated in one yet, you don't know what you're missing!  We hope to catch you on Wednesday night for our next mini-trivia night!

By the way, look for a bonus trivia night at least every other week during the summer.  If anyone wants to do one at any time, you're more than welcome to, although we don't want to over-saturate the calendar with them.  This week is more an exception, since YanksFan did the one on Monday.  Let me know if you want to try your hand at hosting a mini-trivia night sometime before Labor Day.  Thanks!

Alps

Mine is still on for Saturday night at 9:00 PM sharp.  It will be a more traditional trivia night with a more traditional number of questions.  So enjoy the quick hitters, but make sure you come back for the main event!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.