News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

1px 'iPhone' text

Started by NE2, February 12, 2015, 10:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NE2

Multiple people have been adding this to posts, most recently this one. Obviously it's automatic, but can we set a filter to remove it?
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Alps

You might have your filters turned off, like I do. Turn them on and they'll disappear.

NE2

hep cat cigarette

Nope, filters are on.

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Pete from Boston

What's the purpose of this text?  Tapatalk renders all text the same size, so I see it in there a lot.

lordsutch

I think something on AARoads' end is mangling the default signature being inserted by Tapatalk. Disable the Tapatalk signature in your app settings and it won't post.

rickmastfan67

We did this to try to make that text 'disappear' whenever people posted via Tapatalk.

NE2

Ah, is it not willing to kill the final bit?

rickmastfan67

Quote from: NE2 on February 13, 2015, 01:20:18 AM
Ah, is it not willing to kill the final bit?

It couldn't kill the final bit because of all the different types of phones that can use Tapatalk.  So, we made a filter that could at least kill all but the type of phone/tablet the person was using.  That's why there's a 1px font size change.  It allows the phone/tablet type to be almost invisible except when somebody is quoting a post and you can see it when typing a response.

Alps

Quote from: NE2 on February 13, 2015, 12:03:15 AM
hep cat cigarette

Nope, filters are on.
awesome person bundle of sticks

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.