News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Tumblr

Started by vtk, June 05, 2015, 09:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtk

Yesterday i went to add my new tumblr to my forum profile, but there isn't a category for that. Might that be added in a future forum update? I suppose in the meantime i can just put it in my signature.

Anyone else on tumblr? I already found a couple of people by searching #roadgeek. There's also apparently a band by that name...
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

rickmastfan67

Unfortunately, Tumblr isn't an option with the mod we installed.

freebrickproductions

Just followed ya. :nod:
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Darkchylde

I don't normally post much roadgeek stuff on my Tumblr, but it's here if you want to follow it. (Linked is a post where I school people on Breezewood.)

freebrickproductions

Quote from: Darkchylde on June 15, 2015, 02:22:30 AM
I don't normally post much roadgeek stuff on my Tumblr, but it's here if you want to follow it. (Linked is a post where I school people on Breezewood.)
I get a "Not Found" error, so you might want to check the URL.
BTW, here's my blog.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Zeffy

Quote from: Molandfreak on July 25, 2015, 04:49:19 PM
http://biproads.tumblr.com/

It's cute how you have to advertise on "brand x" just to up your visitors. Incessant posting doesn't suddenly entice people to join.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

rickmastfan67

This thread was asking a question if it could be added to your profile, not to advertise anybody's Tumblr account(s).   If you want to add a Tumblr link, you have to add it via a signature, or start a thread for this site in the 'Photos, Videos, and More' section.

Anyways, locking it down because of it starting to go off topic with the advertisements.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.