News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Stack Exchange Roadgeek Site?

Started by MaddogMicharski, April 26, 2021, 03:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaddogMicharski

I'm wondering if anybody has written a proposal or thought about writing a proposal to get a Stack Exchange site for roadgeeks.
MaddogMicharski

Don't park your Ford in my driveway.

Scott5114

Past experiences have shown that there aren't really enough roadgeeks to sustain multiple discussion sites. I think there's been attempts at making roadgeek discussion groups on Reddit and Discord, as well as other forums like this one, and they haven't really taken off. There are a few Facebook groups, but Facebook is a different animal considering you can be in multiple groups with the same login.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Max Rockatansky

I'm probably one of the few I surmise who is into trading, especially to the degree I am.  If it was more of a hobby than an income source I probably would be more inclined to talk about it on the regular.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.