News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Changing one letter of a thread title

Started by hotdogPi, January 31, 2021, 09:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryV

About traffic fights - tell us your road rage
About traffic tights - why the fights broke out
About traffic nights - when the fight occurs after sunset
About traffic mights - predicting the winner of the fights
About traffic sights - watching the fights
About traffic blights - fungus all over the vehicles

WillWeaverRVA

Since this turned out to be the result of something stupid, I guess we can make fun of it now.

AT&T, other cell service providers having outrages, customers report - :banghead:
AT&T, other cell service providers having outages, customers resort - time to break out your old landline phones
AT&T, other cell service providers having outages, costumers report - this is kind of cheating since it involves an anagram, but yesterday's outage had profound effects on the cosplay industry
AT&T, other Bell service providers having outages, customers report - what if the Bell System was never dismantled? Not much would have changed, apparently.
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

kphoger

Quote from: WillWeaverRVA on February 23, 2024, 08:30:11 AM
Since this turned out to be the result of something stupid, I guess we can make fun of it now.

AT&T, other cell service providers having outrages, customers report - :banghead:
AT&T, other cell service providers having outages, customers resort - time to break out your old landline phones
AT&T, other cell service providers having outages, costumers report - this is kind of cheating since it involves an anagram, but yesterday's outage had profound effects on the cosplay industry
AT&T, other Bell service providers having outages, customers report - what if the Bell System was never dismantled? Not much would have changed, apparently.

AT&T, other call service providers having outages, customers report - affecting landline as well
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

WillWeaverRVA

What happens when you get your bar loan paid off? - you get another drink
What happens when you get your cat loan paid off? - you get another cat

Kroger no buy Albertsons? - well, the FTC did file a lawsuit...

Former WcDonald's stands - looking back on the weird McDonald's anime campaign they're currently doing

Are there FHWA guidelines for VHS? - let's go to the videotape

Fantasy Brides and Tunnels - gets locked immediately

BEND signs or REND signs - what I want to do with that random US 40 sign in Virginia Beach
Will Weaver

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

formulanone

Roger to buy Albertson's

In an unexpected hostile takeover, Roger Crunkleton of Snoringbasket, Oregon accidentally purchased the entire supermarket chain with his American Express Centurion card when incorrectly punching in a PLU# for mangoes at the local self checkout. At this time, he is currently waiting on hold in an attempt to reverse the charges, citing the receipt didn't have enough digits to approve the transaction, and the manager on duty was busy cleaning out the ice cream freezer cases.

kphoger

2009–2011 Off-Topic edition!

Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Your BS?half the fictional board qualifies
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Favorite Cooksincludes a poll
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Favorite BrooksMel, of course
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Bing Marslike Bing Maps, but for the red planet
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > What kind of pork do you do?usually loin
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Bunny Videoseven better than cat videos
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > DC Area Motetsmedieval concert advice
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Odd welcome signsfor the truly unique ones
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Traffic Light "hades"??hellish driving stretches
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Wikipedia "Name"spoiler alert:  it's "Wikipedia"
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > High Shopping on e-bayyou'll be just as surprised as anyone
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Photographer detained by CBPJake Bear caught on to this irl
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Sheetstype of fabric?  color?  thread count?
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Foaming Through Michiganrailgeek meetup
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > 25 years of NE2so many racist ass clowns...
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Can I eat a ticket?probably... but why?
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Trying to make a pigprobably not... but why?
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Confederate Flag and KS state flagbet you never noticed the similarity
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > How to fix a barking problemdog training tips
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Roadgeek barslike biker bars, but nerdier
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

freebrickproductions

Quote from: kphoger on March 01, 2024, 02:55:12 PM
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Foaming Through Michiganrailgeek meetup

Also me if I ever happen to take a trip up there, lmao.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

vdeane

Quote from: kphoger on March 01, 2024, 02:55:12 PM
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Bing Marslike Bing Maps, but for the red planet
Google has already done it, so catching up is logical.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

kphoger

2011–2012 Off-Topic edition!

Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Grass HeadlightsI don't even know...
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Grassing Up?oh, I get it now, it's about smoking pot
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > What is a major pity?the discontinuance of the Honda Element?
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Farewell to Tinasee you later, Tina!
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > ISIS Government Quizget 100% right, end up on a watchlist
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Can Latinos have Detroit?well, there's no legal way to stop them
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Larger locals Greyhound doesn't servesuch as Kenneth Brumley
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Being merry or singlea lot of people claim to be both
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > old trans videosthe videos aren't old, but the people are
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Cats with Places in their namessuch as the California Spangled
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Cash in the Bronx Zooor should plan to only use my credit card?
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > How do you get a creed named after you?such as the Athanasian
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > The great meth of urban Britainseriously, you've got to try it
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Civil Engineering collages?let's see your artistic creations!
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Bike hackscover your water bottle with a wet tube sock to keep it cold
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > Strange place to find a mopin the refrigerator
Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic > The Black Fontand not the Cooper one
Male pronouns, please.

Evan_Th

2024 Michigan City Road Meat - a study of local roadkill

CoreySamson

Is Park Fat a Business Name? - A very bad name for a vehicle accessibility company

Is Park Fart a Business Name? - No, it's a pirated episode of Inside Amy Schumer

Is Pack Fast a Business Name? - No, but it is a product line
Buc-ee's and QuikTrip fanboy. Clincher of FM roads. Proponent of the TX U-turn.

My Route Log
My Clinches

Now on mobrule and Travel Mapping!

freebrickproductions

Is Hark Fast a Business Name? - No, but it's another way of saying "quick to listen".
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

CoreySamson

This one changes two letters, but I think it's too good to pass up...

Incests Are Exempt From Microwave Radiation
Buc-ee's and QuikTrip fanboy. Clincher of FM roads. Proponent of the TX U-turn.

My Route Log
My Clinches

Now on mobrule and Travel Mapping!

jlam

Inserts are Exempt from Microwave Radiation - Feel free to heat up your sole supports

hotdogPi

Do Bears look at Arlington Heights for a new stadium (yes they do)
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

hbelkins

Who misses the bold McDonalds?
Who misses the sold McDonalds?
Who misses the gold McDonalds?
Who misses the mold McDonalds?

Who messes the old McDonalds?  (Sounds like a job for Bandit.)

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

kphoger

Quote from: hbelkins on March 19, 2024, 01:50:59 PM

Male pronouns, please.

hbelkins

Quote from: kphoger on March 19, 2024, 01:57:11 PM
Quote from: hbelkins on March 19, 2024, 01:50:59 PM

One was supposed to be "cold."

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

CNGL-Leudimin

Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Big John

Strangest Id's You've Seen - Oedipus'

Hunty2022

100th Post: 11/10/22
250th Post: 12/3/22
500th Post: 3/12/23
1000th Post: 11/12/23

Hunty Roads (under construction):
https://huntyroadsva.blogspot.com

WillWeaverRVA

Strangest Fads You've Seen
Strangest Lads You've Seen
Strangest Nads You've Seen - ouch
Strongest Ads You've Seen
Strangest Abs You've Seen

Frustrated visitors sue National Park Service over ashless policies - people want the right to cause wildfires wherever they want
Frustrated visitors sue National Perk Service over cashless policies - the little known government coffee regulation agency
Frustrated visitors sue National Mark Service over cashless policies - who's Mark?
Frustrated visitors sue National Park Service over cashless polices - officers carry less than $20 at any time
Frustrated visitors sue National Ark Service over cashless policies - Noah isn't taking cash anymore
Will Weaver

CNGL-Leudimin

Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

JayhawkCO

SSOWorld

Ok, now that we have a new version of the software and the benefits (and headaches) to go along with it...

Fogin issues - can't see shit captain.
SMH Busy - Forum Downtime? oh, no!!
Update to SMH 2.1 - Not again!!
Show Forum - for a while, we couldn't.
FEW features - yep, this is the modern subscription-based product.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.