Regional Boards > Northwest

North Spokane Corridor - US 395 in Spokane, WA

<< < (19/25) > >>

hurricanehink:
How is this supposed to connect to I-90? Seems like there is a lot of development in the way.

jakeroot:

--- Quote from: hurricanehink on November 06, 2023, 06:54:28 PM ---How is this supposed to connect to I-90? Seems like there is a lot of development in the way.

--- End quote ---

Structures are being demolished to make way for a directional-T interchange.

Most of the demolition has already occurred. If you go back into historic imagery (Historic Aerials, Google Earth, et al) you can see how much has been demolished. It's quite extensive.

Bruce:

--- Quote from: hurricanehink on November 06, 2023, 06:54:28 PM ---How is this supposed to connect to I-90? Seems like there is a lot of development in the way.

--- End quote ---

The area around the future interchange has already been razed for the most part, and the remainder in between is mostly industrial. It's going to be a disruptive freeway through what remains of a historically Black neighborhood, because what's old is new again.

Plutonic Panda:
Still good news mobility will be improved in the area. I can’t wait to drive the whole thing.

The Ghostbuster:
On Google Maps Satellite View, it shows signs of construction on the North Spokane Corridor going as far south as E. Mission Ave. near Spokane Community College (although there are no signs of constructing a bridge over the Spokane River).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version