User Content > Road Trips

Ideas for a beach trip next year

(1/2) > >>

Dough4872:
I wanted some ideas for a beach trip next year. I live near Philadelphia and want to go to the beach but do not want to go to the Jersey Shore. I am deciding between Long Island, NY, Rehoboth Beach, DE, Ocean City, MD, and Virginia Beach, VA, as to where to go. Which of those four options is the best for a beach vacation?

Rothman:

--- Quote from: Dough4872 on October 29, 2023, 12:31:25 AM ---I wanted some ideas for a beach trip next year. I live near Philadelphia and want to go to the beach but do not want to go to the Jersey Shore. I am deciding between Long Island, NY, Rehoboth Beach, DE, Ocean City, MD, and Virginia Beach, VA, as to where to go. Which of those four options is the best for a beach vacation?

--- End quote ---

Do you like beaches crammed with amusement attractions or do you want the beach to yourself?

Hunty2022:
I chose Ocean City, MD for my main vacation this year. It is one of the best places you can go for a vacation.

1:
Without a car, how are you going to get to Rehoboth Beach or Ocean City? Neither Amtrak nor Greyhound go there.

Dough4872:

--- Quote from: 1 on October 29, 2023, 08:45:42 AM ---Without a car, how are you going to get to Rehoboth Beach or Ocean City? Neither Amtrak nor Greyhound go there.

--- End quote ---

There is a DART bus from Wilmington to Rehoboth Beach that runs on summer weekends, the 305. From there, there are connections to other DART Beach Bus routes including the 208 which goes to Ocean City, MD and connects to the Ocean City Beach Bus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version