News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Seattle Meet-up for the new SR 520 Floating Bridge

Started by Bruce, March 02, 2016, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce

The public opening will be on Saturday, April 2 from 10 am to 5 pm. Wondering if I could meet some of the local roadgeeks and walk the bridge/visit the booths as a group.

More details are here: http://www.520golong.com/

jakeroot

I'm definitely in.

Seeing as shuttles are the only way to get to the site, I assume that we should meet one?

Bruce

I'll be coming in via UW Station (512 to Downtown, then Link up), but I would love to meetup after the official ribboncutting (I'm trying to get some good pictures of the opening for Seattle Transit Blog and Wikipedia).

Exploring the booths and walking the bridge together with some roadgeeks sounds fun. Did the same with some transitgeeks at U Link last Saturday and it was a blast.

jakeroot

I can't get off of work until 1 PM, so I can't make it up there until around 2. Not sure if you'll still be there, but if you are, I'd love to meet up.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.