News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Is there an exhaustive list of see inside locations by GOOGLE MAPS??

Started by TheGrassGuy, February 19, 2021, 04:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrassGuy

(as opposed to custom-made ones?)

I started one of my own, back when you could still see the difference between See Inside locations and ordinary roads when zoomed out. Now, of course, it's harder, but I still managed to complete Massachusetts. If you're interested in contributing, shoot me a DM.

Is this the first time anyone has ever attempted to do that, or am I wasting my time?
If you ever feel useless, remember that CR 504 exists.

SkyPesos

For airports, I know CVG concourse B and DEN have street view inside the terminal. There's most likely more in the US.

TheGrassGuy

Quote from: SkyPesos on February 19, 2021, 11:27:43 PM
For airports, I know CVG concourse B and DEN have street view inside the terminal. There's most likely more in the US.

Doesn't count; it's not by Google.

However, I do know of many airports outside of America that have official GSV, such as MEX, LGW, MAD, all three of Milan's airports, HEL, HKG, HND, and ICN.

CNGL-Leudimin

Is this restricted to the Americas as the document suggests or it is open to everywhere in the world (and beyond, don't forget the ISS!)? If the latter then I can help with Spain, starting with the Huesca museum :sombrero:.

Also, I think this thread should go in Off-Topic, as it is not strictly road-related.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

TheGrassGuy

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on February 20, 2021, 05:12:16 PM
Is this restricted to the Americas as the document suggests or it is open to everywhere in the world (and beyond, don't forget the ISS!)? If the latter then I can help with Spain, starting with the Huesca museum :sombrero:.

Also, I think this thread should go in Off-Topic, as it is not strictly road-related.

I might split this into multiple documents. One for each continent.

I'd recommend you create your own separate document for Spain, and share it with me.

TheGrassGuy

OK, I'm doing India right now. Actually, regions without Street View on roads might be easier. I already finished the Capital region, Goa, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh.

Scott5114

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on February 20, 2021, 05:12:16 PM

Agreed. TheGrassGuy, please place new topics in the section they belong in rather than putting everything in General Highway Talk–I've had to move a number of your topics in the last couple of weeks.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.