News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Every road on Google Maps

Started by thspfc, September 16, 2021, 08:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thspfc

- I-366
- I-180 Illinois

Any others you know of?

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

jmacswimmer

I-70 inside the Baltimore city limits
"Now, what if da Bearss were to enter the Indianapolis 5-hunnert?"
"How would they compete?"
"Let's say they rode together in a big buss."
"Is Ditka driving?"
"Of course!"
"Then I like da Bear buss."
"DA BEARSSS BUSSSS"

SkyPesos

FritzOwl's interstates*

*when money starts growing on trees, probably.

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Max Rockatansky

JayhawkCO

renegade

Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

wxfree

US Highway π outside of Illinois
I'd like to buy a vowel, Alex.  What is E?

hotdogPi

Not anymore, but there was previously an I-6 in Maine (should have been a state route).
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

CNGL-Leudimin

I remember I-136, QC 366 entirely overlapped with US 30, "US Route <insert number here> in <insert state here>" in states other than <insert state here>, etc.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

kevinb1994

I-295 outside of Philly

I-195 (New Jersey)

Market Street.

Broad Street

Pine Street

Michigan Avenue

Cedar Street

South Street

webny99

Quote from: 1 on September 17, 2021, 07:18:55 AM
Not anymore, but there was previously an I-6 in Maine (should have been a state route).

Ecuador is currently full of interstates, including business routes.

CNGL-Leudimin

And they in fact use the same shield for their roads, so it's not a goof by Google. Wonder if AASHTO is taking action or they only hold the copyright for the USA.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Scott5114

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on September 18, 2021, 04:50:01 AM
And they in fact use the same shield for their roads, so it's not a goof by Google. Wonder if AASHTO is taking action or they only hold the copyright for the USA.

The Interstate shield, being a work of the federal government, is public domain and cannot be copyrighted. AASHTO holds a trademark. Given that they have apparently only enforced it in situations where unofficial signage could be confused for the real thing, I wouldn't imagine they really care what Ecuador's doing.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

webny99

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 18, 2021, 05:16:59 AM
Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on September 18, 2021, 04:50:01 AM

The Interstate shield, being a work of the federal government, is public domain and cannot be copyrighted. AASHTO holds a trademark. Given that they have apparently only enforced it in situations where unofficial signage could be confused for the real thing, I wouldn't imagine they really care what Ecuador's doing.

Ecuador's main routes are also prefaced with E, and their signs (which I had to search for quite a while to find) are notably different than ours.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.