News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Ho scale signs

Started by bandit957, November 25, 2019, 07:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

When I was growing up in the early '80s, I had a set of ho scale traffic signs that I used with Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars. They were small, but I should still have all of them (unless those got stolen like a lot of things I used to have). But I don't have the box they came in, so I don't know the brand. Anyone else remember these? The brand had the word "ho" in its name, but I don't remember anything else. I can't find any pictures of this brand online.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Brian556

I had some that I think were made by Funrise for their vehicles that were the same size as Micro Machines

US71

HO is a train scale. I had one growing up
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

ozarkman417

Those things get lost so easily. I have a few laying around, but most of the ones I have actually come from the airport sets or accompanied my brother's train sets I played with as a kid.

kurumi

I remember seeing signs for I-83 and I-695 a long time ago:

(full size: https://imgur.com/00Jpb0O)
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

Hot Rod Hootenanny

We used to have a Christmas model railroad show, here in Delaware (till the proprietor passed away couple of years back), with plenty of props...

Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.