News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Started by thomasvista, July 12, 2009, 11:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasvista

Hi all,

I'm Jason from South Florida. I'm a roadgeek, but I also happen to be an FDOT employee. I work for District 4, which covers Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie & Indian River counties. Happy to be at your service!  :D

njroadhorse

Welcome aboard Jason.  You'll find enoguh of your Florida brethern as members on this forum.  I am not one of them, being from New Jersey, but I'm glad to see an upstart new member who has the in on everything as a DOT employee.
NJ Roads FTW!
Quote from: agentsteel53 on September 30, 2009, 04:04:11 PM
I-99... the Glen Quagmire of interstate routes??

Greybear

BigMattFromTexas

rawmustard

Quote from: thomasvista on July 12, 2009, 11:36:55 AM
Hi all,

I'm Jason from South Florida. I'm a roadgeek, but I also happen to be an FDOT employee. I work for District 4, which covers Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie & Indian River counties. Happy to be at your service!  :D

Welcome aboard, Jason. We certainly look forward to any information you can contribute. Also, if any admins/mods are reading this, you might want to give this guy the "green" treatment.

thomasvista

What is the green treatment? Or do I wanna know  :-D

rawmustard

See this thread. It's basically a way of denoting people who may have first-hand knowledge of projects undertaken by their respective agencies.

Alex

Good to have another Florida road guy on board, welcome!

Hellfighter

Welcome to the Forums!

Ian

Welcome! Since your an FDOT employee, may be you can sell us some of the older route shields that come out of the district  :-D :sombrero:

Anyway, welcome!
Ian
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.