News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello all

Started by ModernDayWarrior, August 23, 2015, 11:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModernDayWarrior

I've been reading this forum for quite some time and have made a few scattered posts, but never got around to introducing myself. So here goes.

I'm 28 and from southeastern Missouri, living along the highway known as "Blood Alley," Missouri Route 21 (see avatar). I've been fascinated by roads for as long as I can remember; even when I was a little kid I would read maps and sometimes draw my own. I've also always loved road trips and still have pictures of me taken next to road signs in various states. I don't get to travel anymore as much as I used to, but I still love roads. I could spend hours just browsing the various posts here; it's really cool just how much knowledge of highways around the country and the world this forum has accumulated here.

See everyone around the forum!

SignGeek101

Welcome from road work filled Winnipeg!

iBallasticwolf2

Welcome from Northern Kentucky.
Only two things are infinite in this world, stupidity, and I-75 construction

Alex

Glad to have you on the board!

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13,44,50
MA 22,40,107,109,117,119,126,141,159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; UK A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; FR95 D316

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New: MA 14, 123

TravelingBethelite

Welcome to AARoads from someone just like you, though maybe a bit younger  :bigass: (have always loved roads),!
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

freebrickproductions

Welcome from the largest city in the Tennessee Valley!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

route17fan

Greetings from Central Ohio!  :clap:
John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

kurumi

Welcome to the forum, ModernDayWarrior. Do you have a mean, mean stride? :-)
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

ModernDayWarrior

Quote from: kurumi on August 29, 2015, 01:47:40 AM
Welcome to the forum, ModernDayWarrior. Do you have a mean, mean stride? :-)

Yes, and my mind is not for rent.  :bigass:  That song is in fact why I chose this screen name.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.