News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

What is the deal with webny99

Started by Marf, December 29, 2017, 05:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marf

Please deal with the harassment on this thread.

What is up with him. First there was the 444/44 thing, then he stopped and started posting. Now all of his posts are deleted and he is very secretive. Could we please have some light shed on this?
Direct your complaints about me to Archer City, FL. Direct anything else about me to my PM-box. Direct things NOT about me to the Hypnotuse. Or just send anything to Alanlans, that's alright too.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: Marf on December 29, 2017, 05:49:33 PM
What is up with him. First there was the 444/44 thing, then he stopped and started posting. Now all of his posts are deleted and he is very secretive. Could we please have some light shed on this?
Or not, we could just NOT have a thread related to a mysterious user who chooses to make questionable decisions.
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

Marf

Well, trolls need to get banned.
Direct your complaints about me to Archer City, FL. Direct anything else about me to my PM-box. Direct things NOT about me to the Hypnotuse. Or just send anything to Alanlans, that's alright too.

hotdogPi

Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

Marf

I am not a troll, thank you.

jakeroot

Best to just ignore it. The internet, like most of us, can be weird. You'll have a beef with just about every user at some point. Don't get hung up on this first one.

Marf

This one is REALLY strange and stupid.

Max Rockatansky

Re-titled the thread with the appropriate question. 

Marf

Why can't you act civil?

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: Marf on December 29, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

Why can't you act civil?
Because this whhole thread is a fucking joke! :rofl:
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

Marf

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on December 29, 2017, 06:48:26 PM
Quote from: Marf on December 29, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

Why can't you act civil?
Because this whhole thread is a fucking joke! :rofl:

If you cannot be serious then GTFO.

jakeroot

Dude, it's the internet. We're just a bunch of IP addresses. If you don't like a user, ignore them.

Marf

It is not that I do not like him, it is that I think he is a troll.

US71

Marf, didn't we tell you before about trying to tell the staff how to do their jobs?

Going on lockdown

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

rickmastfan67

ENOUGH Marf.  You have no right to be calling out other users like this continuously.  Enjoy your week off from the forums.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.