News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Potential 2023 Grand Forks, North Dakota Meet

Started by Brandon, August 23, 2022, 08:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dates for the Grand Forks Road Meet

Saturday, May 20, 2023
4 (57.1%)
Saturday, May 27, 2023 (Memorial Day Weekend)
3 (42.9%)
Sunday, May 28, 2023 (Memorial Day Weekend)
3 (42.9%)
Saturday, June 3, 2023
3 (42.9%)
Saturday, June 10, 2023
3 (42.9%)
Saturday, June 17, 2023
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 26, 2022, 07:55:23 PM

A.J. Bertin

My time-off request from work has been approved, and my lodging for the trip has been booked.  Unless anything unforeseen happens that prevents me from going, I'll be there.  :D
-A.J. from Michigan

Brandon

It's official, the Grand Forks, ND meet will be held May 20, 2023.

We will meet at the Blue Moose in East Grand Forks, MN, at 11:00 am CDT for lunch, followed by the tour.

The Blue Moose: https://goo.gl/maps/jbiCXDM71nKseWvV8
507 2nd Street NW, East Grand Forks, MN 56721
https://www.thebluemoose.net/

I will post the tour route later.

Quote from: Brandon on August 23, 2022, 08:55:23 PM
I'm thinking of holding a road meet in Grand Forks, North Dakota next year.  There's some sights to see up there, and it's a place where no one has held a meet yet.  Please choose possible dates in the poll above, up to four choices.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

SSOWorld

As mentioned in the FB event (comment to your post), I'm interested, but will not be attending as I need to channel money into a HAM radio station and a trip to the great white north (which will be a 3-week endeavor on its own.  Oh, shit! Did I just say that?!!
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

TheHighwayMan3561

I'm planning on attending. I have spent very little time in that part of the state and have only a rudimentary knowledge of the Grand Forks metro area, so unfortunately for any who may be wondering I have little to offer in the way of additional activities or any additional dining suggestions.
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

getemngo

My odds have increased from zero to not-zero since I canceled my other May travel plans. Still need to figure out schedule and budget.
~ Sam from Michigan

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.