News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Ready to baltimore!

Started by Sean Lawson, August 26, 2016, 07:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean Lawson

Hi everyone, new guy from L.A possible move to the Monumental City of Baltimore!!

Is good to know you guys!

SignGeek101

Welcome from cooling down Winnipeg!

7/8

Welcome from Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario!

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

andrepoiy

noelbotevera

jbnati27

Welcome from greater Cincinnati!

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

TR69

Welcome from Louisville, on the way from L.A. to Baltimore!

mrsman

Hello from an L.A. native who now lives in Silver Spring near Washington DC.  I go up to Baltimore pretty regularly and parts of the city are pretty nice - and parts are not so nice.  MD is much more livable than CA - it's so pricy in LA.

MD has a nice set of roads and they do a good job with their signs.  I hope you enjoy it here when you get around to moving.

tckma

So did you move here yet? 

I moved to MD in 2009 (from New England) and I still don't feel like I'm a Baltimoron yet.  There are indeed some nice roads here and MD DOES sign their roads more competently than Massachusetts (though that isn't saying much).

I was just in CA on a business trip.  You guys sure like your underground freeway entrances :D, and your weird traffic lights on highway on-ramps.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.