News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

NEW to the forum

Started by SPAdriver, May 03, 2016, 08:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAdriver

Hello fellow road enthusiasts!

I've been following the forum for years but only yesterday registered as a member.  I've been a road, route, and map (have too many to count!) nut all of my life (much to the dismay of my family) but its good to know others share my interests.

I'm from Spartanburg, South Carolina, home of the infamous I-585.

TravelingBethelite

Welcome, from a fellow road nut! You're safe-we're all crazy here.  :sombrero:
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

Alex

Welcome to the board!

I regularly get up to Greenville/Travelers Rest to visit my long time friend and site contributor Carter, so I've taken a lot of the Upstate roads. Haven't been into Spartanburg in quite awhile though.

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Mapmikey

Welcome. 

My wife went to Converse College and I used to love riding around the Spartanburg area which still had cutouts and 1950s route signage up into the 1990s.  Wish I had taken some film camera shots of those...

jbnati27

Welcome from Greater Cincinnati!

slorydn1

Welcome from your neighbor to the north.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

noelbotevera

Welcome to the former resident of your neighbor to the north!

ModernDayWarrior

Welcome from southeast Missouri!

SignGeek101

Welcome from melting hot Winnipeg!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.