News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Anyone Else LOVE Duct Tape???

Started by BigMattFromTexas, August 30, 2009, 03:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMattFromTexas

I DO!!!!!!! I have a duct tape wallet, a duct tape covered binder thing(for school), i have six different colors, my Bible is covered in duct tape, and im making a duct tape wrist band. Anyone??
BigMatt

Chris

Are we really talking about duct tape?  :wow: :confused:

Alps

I had two duct tape camera cases over the years.  The first got lost (with 2 rechargeable batteries, sadly) in the middle of MA I-95 when I changed my friend's tire.  The second got so stinky and moldy from sitting in my pocket I had to throw it out.  Since then I've gone without.

Matt, start now and take your time to make a duct tape tuxedo for prom.  If you do a really good job with it, which you have time for, you can win a pretty neat scholarship.

SSOWorld

Quote from: Chris on August 30, 2009, 03:42:09 PM
Are we really talking about duct tape?  :wow: :confused:

*quack*

it's amazing what duct tape will fix :)
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

yanksfan6129

mightyace

I was once emailed a list of things you'll never hear rednecks say.

One of them was:
"Duct tape won't fix that!"  :) :-D
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

PAHighways

I only like duct tape as a friend.

Hellfighter

Bryant5493

I've had masking tape on my wallet, not duct tape though (lol).

Be well,

Bryant
Check out my YouTube page (http://youtube.com/Bryant5493). I have numerous road videos of Metro Atlanta and other areas in the Southeast.

I just signed up on photobucket -- here's my page (http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/Bryant5493).

hm insulators

Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

US71

Duct tape is "The Force": it has a "light" side a "dark" side and it holds the universe together :hyper:
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Hellfighter

hm insulators

Hmmm, I seem to recall Red Green saying that his wallet's missing... :-D
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Mr. Matté

Because I sometimes rode my bike to one of my college clubs last year, I brought along duct tape for emergency purposes. Upon arriving, it was promptly used to stick the club's banner to the wall.  For that, I got a paper plate award at last year's recognition dinner: "Matt, the Duct Tape Hero."

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.