News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

PLEASE DON'T OUTBID ME ON THIS!!

Started by Ian, March 21, 2009, 02:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180338932798

Im going to see if I can win this sign on ebay. Its an old NY route 9N shield. I go on that road a whole lot when I visit my aunts lake house in Bolton Landing, NY (on Lake George). NY 9N runs right through it and goes right by her lake house. So, PLEASE don't outbid me on it!

Thanks!
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

ComputerGuy

Ian

Youtube l Flickr

yanksfan6129

OH I WILL (just kidding, I don't have any money!)

Ian

Youtube l Flickr

Voyager

Oh that's the exact one that I wanted. Thanks for helping me out!  :ded:
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Ian

Youtube l Flickr

ctsignguy

oh, so YOU were the one who stepped on my bid!  :pan:

very well, i'll stand down for you
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

un1

I'm not sure you noticed, but posting something here like this, increases the odds of someone else outbidding you.  ;-)
I had no clue that it even existed, now I know about it. I wont outbid you, but someone who wants it badly on this site might now that he knows it existed.
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

Ian

ctsignguy,
Oh that was you. I appreciate you letting me take a chance at the sign. Thanks man I owe you  :clap:!!

un1,
:-o I just wanted to give a heads up. Now I learned my lesson  :rolleyes:

-ic
Youtube l Flickr

Ian

Hmm, seems that Im in a bidding war with some other dude  :banghead: :banghead: I'll probably wait and snipe it before the price gets too high.
Youtube l Flickr

Voyager

Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Ian

Eh, who cares! I WON IT!!!  :clap: :sombrero: :nod: :biggrin: The last second, I placed in a bid, and whalllah. All hail to the power of sniping.

Also thanks ctsignguy for letting me snag it. I really appreciate it. YOU DA MAN! :clap:
-i
Youtube l Flickr

ctsignguy

Congrats on your winnings!   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

i am surprised that was so pricey though...i wonder why...

*I would have waved bai-bai at $35....

But, i digress...congrats on winning!
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.