News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Fox snags US Open golf, begins in 2015

Started by txstateends, August 08, 2013, 08:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

txstateends

A 12-year deal that includes several USGA events, which will air on Fox and their new Fox Sports 1.  No word on who will host or do the commentator roles.  A bit of a surprise, but I guess they have to fill 168 hours a week (on the new channel) with something.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/SB-Blogs/On-The-Ground/2013/08/Fox-US-Open.aspx
\/ \/ click for a bigger image \/ \/

ET21

Greeeaaattttt, I can already hear Joe Buck and his monotone voice talking about the Green Bay Packers or St. Louis Cardinals while Tiger goes for the win on the 18th :pan:
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

triplemultiplex

It's the sport Joe Buck was born to call!
"That's just like... your opinion, man."

cpzilliacus

Quote from: txstateends on August 08, 2013, 08:03:00 PM
A 12-year deal that includes several USGA events, which will air on Fox and their new Fox Sports 1.  No word on who will host or do the commentator roles.  A bit of a surprise, but I guess they have to fill 168 hours a week (on the new channel) with something.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/SB-Blogs/On-The-Ground/2013/08/Fox-US-Open.aspx

I avoid watching FoX and other offerings from the Murdoch empire as much as possible.  Their NFL coverage is easily the worst of the bunch.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.