News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Greetings from London, England via U.S.80

Started by williameckersley@email.co, November 22, 2010, 07:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

williameckersley@email.co

A big hello to everyone from the grey skies of London, England!
Also thank you to Andy Field for recommending I join up here, and sorry it took so long to make a post!
To give you a very quick intro, I'm from the UK, but have always loved nothing more than pounding the tarmac across the States, over the years mostly covering the south west - CA, AZ, NV, UT, etc.
Anyway, over three different trips in 2008 - 2009, myself and friend drove old highway 80 from Savannah to San Diego many times over, building a collection of large and medium format photographs, which we have just published as a coffee table book - http://www.stuccopress.com/books/us80/
I really hope this may be of some interest to people on the site, and once I've found my way around, I'll post some photos or an album somewhere that will give you a flavour of the project.
Very best wishes,
Will

english si

Hi from just up the road!

At least the grey isn't that dark today, and there's no mist/fog at the moment - it's almost pleasant!

Truvelo

And I'm north of Si where it's dull here as well. In fact I think there were a few drops of rain earlier.
Speed limits limit life

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.