News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

What kind of car do you have?

Started by golden eagle, September 05, 2009, 02:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golden eagle

I have a 2005 Honda Civic LX. I bought it in late April.

xonhulu

I own 2 cars: a 2002 S-10 pickup, and a 2007 Corolla

rawmustard

I picked up my 2008 Kia Sportage new in January with only 41 miles on the odometer; now it's just above 13.5K.

golden eagle

My car had just a shade under 95K miles on it when I bought it. Now it has over 104K. It's been on two trips to Memphis, one to the Gulf Coast and just two weekends ago, to Augusta, GA.

corco

2002 Jeep Liberty- I got it in July 2007 with 16K miles on it (!) and now it's up to 54

Hellfighter

1988 Toyota Camry LE with 145,000 Miles

Chris

Bryant5493

^^ It needs repeating -- very cool. Nice van tour. :sombrero:

Be well,

Bryant
Check out my YouTube page (http://youtube.com/Bryant5493). I have numerous road videos of Metro Atlanta and other areas in the Southeast.

I just signed up on photobucket -- here's my page (http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/Bryant5493).

hm insulators

A 1996 Buick Regal that just turned 100,000 miles yesterday.
Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

jgb191

1999 Toyota RAV-4

Looking for a new one.....probably trade it in for a KIA Sportage.
We're so far south that we're not even considered "The South"

NJRoadfan

Current cars:
2009 Audi A4 2.0T quattro (new with less then 5k)
1987 Audi 4000cs quattro (known as a B2 Audi 90 quattro for our European readers, about 105k miles hardly broken in)

Former cars:
2006 VW Jetta GLI (US/Canada only model for our European readers, basically a Jetta with GTI interior and exterior bits, just sold it with 37k)
1995 Nissan Maxima GLE (sold with 130k)
1990 Nissan Maxima GXE (totaled by someone running a stop sign in Newark, NJ, only had 90k)

cu2010

This is cu2010, reminding you, help control the ugly sign population, don't have your shields spayed or neutered.

Alps

2009 Camry, 30.5K miles since I bought it last April 30.  Before that I had an old Taurus at the end of college.  I put about 50K on that thing in about 2 years of driving.  It's still around and doing quite poorly at 115K, but it's not mine anymore.

SSOWorld

A tortoise? how dare you?

Still hanging on to my Hyundai Sonata :happy: only 10,000 and change (lol - j/k its a 2009) :-D
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

golden eagle

Quote from: AlpsROADS on September 12, 2009, 01:24:14 AM
2009 Camry, 30.5K miles since I bought it last April 30.

That's the exact same day I bought my car!

Darkchylde

Two - a 1992 Buick Regal with a 3.8 and a 1987 Honda Civic 4WD wagon with a towing package and a six-speed transmission geared low.

oscar

I have both a 2008 Toyota Prius (35K miles), and a 2006 Nissan Titan pickup (46K miles).  I only drive the truck if I need 4wd availability, or the extra space (such as for camping), or on short trips once a month or so to recharge the battery, etc.

The Prius replaced a 1996 BMW 3-series sedan.  I'd have preferred to keep that (even though it was approaching 200K miles, and had many battle scars from urban driving), but it was totaled by a drunk driver while it was parked in front of my apartment. 
my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

xcellntbuy

2002 Chevrolet Corvette (pleasure only)
1985 Pontiac Firebird (pleasure only)
1999 Pontiac Grand Am (work)

WillWeaverRVA

2007 Toyota Camry with about 28,000 miles on it. I put the first 10,000 on it within 6 months of me getting it. It's got some rear bumper damage that needs fixing, though (thanks to idiots in parking lots)...
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.