News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Usage of fictional roads

Started by Hobart, October 02, 2021, 11:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobart

Alrighty so, I was gonna make some kind of thread discussing the worst roads that have ever appeared in fictional media.

Would this go in fictional roads? I know the section is mainly for our own ideas but I don't see it fitting anywhere else.

I mainly want to make this thread because a cutscene from a video game had a street with four lanes in each direction, no median, and ended at a 3-way stop with another eight lane street without a median.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

SkyPesos

Scott5114

Highways / Signs in Movies, TV Shows, and Videos is a thread in General Highway Talk. You could always post it to that thread.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Alps

Quote from: Hobart on October 02, 2021, 11:35:22 PM
Alrighty so, I was gonna make some kind of thread discussing the worst roads that have ever appeared in fictional media.

Would this go in fictional roads? I know the section is mainly for our own ideas but I don't see it fitting anywhere else.

I mainly want to make this thread because a cutscene from a video game had a street with four lanes in each direction, no median, and ended at a 3-way stop with another eight lane street without a median.
I would say General since it's road-related.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.