News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

A Severe Lack of Snark

Started by JayhawkCO, October 21, 2021, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyPesos

Quote from: formulanone on October 21, 2021, 09:12:04 PM
Quote from: SkyPesos on October 21, 2021, 08:50:39 PM
Quote from: formulanone on October 21, 2021, 08:48:49 PM
Quote from: 1 on October 21, 2021, 08:43:45 PM
If you're going to obsess over a number, do it over miles of road traveled.

Nay, true obsessives will convert that value to kilometers.
Nah, convert it to nanometers. Shouldn't be that hard in a real measurement system, it's just *10^12  :colorful:

Yeah, but scientific notation is banned in Alanland.
Ok fine, that's engineering notation then, as it's to a power of a multiple of 3.

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

nexus73

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on October 21, 2021, 04:36:58 PM
Quote from: Rothman on October 21, 2021, 04:26:23 PM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on October 21, 2021, 02:53:37 PM
Nobody's catching up to him anytime soon, HB is the closest and he's over 3K behind. Max Rockatansky will probably pass him sometime in the future and will probably hold number 1 for the foreseeable future with his high post per day average.
Ugh.  We're back to this contest, are we.

The real amusing thing is that I couldn’t give shit what my post count is.  I would be perfectly happy if it was removed as a feature.

If you were removed as a "feature", the quality of AARoads would take a big drop. Post away Max!

Rick
US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

hbelkins

Kyle Hoger has no public Facebook activity since 2016. And he and I have no mutual friends. That tells me that he either doesn't really participate on Facebook that much, or reserves his connections for those he knows better than through roadgeeking. So one can't determine anything about his going off the radar from his social media presence.

(For the record, I rarely post anything for public view on Facebook. It's either limited to friends, or various subsets of friends.)

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

tolbs17

I took a break when I don't have time to deal with things that are difficult.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.