News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Hello from Krasnoyarsk, Russia!

Started by BuildTheRussian, October 25, 2021, 07:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuildTheRussian

Hello everyone. I am a Russian from the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk, who's originally interested in railroads from a young age. I grew up next to a railroad track, so that might be one of the reasons I'm into that.
Ever since I was a preteen, I started to find road signs and design in general fascinating. That led me to reading a lot about my country's Road Rules, and now I remember it almost entirely. I bet if I took a driving theory test tomorrow, I'd pass it first time, lol.
I also have a keen interest in American and British roads, and honestly they look a bit better than the roads here, probably because they don't get as much snow as we do.
As much as there are things I hate about American roads (such as the overabundance of STOP signs where visibility is clear), there are also plenty of good things about them.

One of my favourite pastimes is following roads on Google Street View, and sharing interesting locations with my friends. That is also another reason I chose to join this forum, so I could share these locations.

Thank you all for reading this. That is all for now. 

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

kevinb1994

JayhawkCO

Добро пожаловать

Chris

jlam

Welcome from Northern Colorado (US)!

ClassicHasClass

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.